Debate (German embassy)

A place to talk, a bridge between Portuguese people and the world.

Debate (German embassy)

Mensagempor anarquia » 15 jan 2009, 18:12

anarquia Escreveu:To all German citizens,

It's with great pleasure that I anarquia hereby announce open the embassy of Portugal in Germany.
Many of you and/or your leaders already known me but I felt that I should make the official act of opening an embassy.
We are countries with many ties. We are a little country but we make a big difference in the eworld. We fought hard for your independence. In name of Portugal I want to congratulate you all for having back all your regions (and even for getting a shiny new Q5 DS :p).

My hopes and dreams is that in the future we can fight side by side and as hard as we fought in operation burning spirit. We live in a dangerous eworld surrounded by the ATLANTIS/Romania/admins menace and we have to united ourselves in PEACE to fight this evil tirany that sucks all the fun out of this game.
You are now officially PEACE you are now officially not alone. Now we are brothers and I can assure you that we will do anything at our reach to defend Germany from any enemy. I known that we can count on you too. We are going to need it. The recent coward Romanina actions towards Russia show us all how vulnerable we are without each others. We must unite ourselves like we did to free Germany. We must find our way in PEACE.
PEACE will prevail!

Best regards from Portugal,
anarquia

anarquia Escreveu:Dear citizens of the noble Germany,

I want you to known that PEACE is aware of the intention of the takeover attempt to Germany by Sweden and/or Romania. I want to assure you that we WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN. We will take all the necessary measures to avoid it and we WILL prevail. PEACE already avoided several takeover attempts in the past. Japan is the most recent proof of that. We known that we failed in Russia. No one could predict that it was going to happen and we were not prepared. But we PEACE learn with mistakes from the past and we will not let that happen again. Besides we are aware of the intention of the takeover. We don't known if the intention is real or if it's just to scare PEACE and/or Germany. We aren't scared. We won't be. We will never be. Let them come. We will always win. We ARE prepared and I'm writting all this to ASSURE you that.

Best regards,
anarquia

Teh User Escreveu:EDIT: I have my answer, I do not wish to discuss a situation involving this great German country with someone who does not wish to properly answer a genuine, calm question. I shall not stray in here again.

zocky Escreveu:Who are you?2 months of play,go to sleep please.
Dont talk me about PEACE or ATLANTIS please.

anarquia Escreveu:
Teh User Escreveu:
anarquia Escreveu:To all German citizens,My hopes and dreams is that in the future we can fight side by side and as hard as we fought in operation burning spirit. We live in a dangerous eworld surrounded by the ATLANTIS/Romania/admins menace and we have to united ourselves in PEACE to fight this evil tirany that sucks all the fun out of this game.
You are now officially PEACE you are now officially not alone. Now we are brothers and I can assure you that we will do anything at our reach to defend Germany from any enemy. I known that we can count on you too. We are going to need it. The recent coward Romanina actions towards Russia show us all how vulnerable we are without each others. We must unite ourselves like we did to free Germany. We must find our way in PEACE.
PEACE will prevail!

Best regards from Portugal,
anarquia

While if Germany has joined PEACE this is no real problem, I wish to see proof of this. The UK supports an independent Germany, but not PEACE political takeovers. We also assure you that at this time the UK does not wish to invade Germany and we remain neutral on the Romania-Russia situation.

We would also respect a defence only Germany if this is the current option on the table.

Teh User,
British Ambassador to Bundesrepublik eDeutschland.

Your hypocrisy is disgusting. This is the embassy of Portugal in Germany. This is for our brothers from Germany to contact us. If you wish to contact the government of Portugal do it in our forum.
but not PEACE political takeovers
That's ATLANTIS tactics. Not PEACE ones. We don't play dirty. We NEVER made a takeover. But if you continue with that stupid non sense speech we might change our tactics. We don't need lessons from your hypocrisy. We do care about our allies. We are not ATLANTIS. We don't leave our countries behind.
We don't have to show you any proof of nothing and we don't care if we have your "support" or not. We don't need your vote of confidence to do anything we want and I will not answer you. If any German citizen asks me anything I will be very glad to answer it. Any PEACE citizen is welcome too.

rastari Escreveu:
anarquia Escreveu: That's ATLANTIS tactics. Not PEACE ones. We don't play dirty. We NEVER made a takeover.

correction you have never made a successful take over. if you like we can talk about this else where, tell me where and I'll debate it there, but you cannot say that PEACE has never tried to politically take over a country because it is simply untrue.

Sith Escreveu:anaraquia, you are a Portuguese Ambassador, not a propagandist spreading hatred around. I am surprised that a 4 months old player like you doesn't know the history of this game. Check again about the recent take overs and wars that are happening in the world (ie. India, China, Iran, South Africa, Turkey etc.). Your propaganda has nothing to do on this thread, you should represent your country for the eGermans, not going in debates that you don't even know facts about.

anarquia Escreveu:We live in a dangerous eworld surrounded by the ATLANTIS/Romania/admins menace and we have to united ourselves in PEACE to fight this evil tirany that sucks all the fun out of this game.
anarquia Escreveu:The recent coward Romanina actions towards Russia show us all how vulnerable we are without each others
anarquia Escreveu:I want you to known that PEACE is aware of the intention of the takeover attempt to Germany by Sweden and/or Romania.

Mind your words now very very carefully. You are starting to irritate me by spreading yet again nonsense. If you state these things I do need to ask you for evidence. eRomania has no intention to make a political take-over in eGermany, that I can assure you. Please bring proof if you state something, if not it's considered a lie. Are you lieing?

Admins never ever in their lives helped eRomania and this is the last time I will state it. I do consider this puerile and don't wish to argue on it because it's childish. Do you even imagine that if the admins would interfere for one country or another they will loose players, credibility and thus loose money? Can't you see that they are greedy and want money?

Yes, you are vulnerable (PEACE members) because you aren't organized. Again, I repeat myself, eRomania has no wishes in an political take-over in eGermany.

anaraquia, if you think you can be a diplomat, please act as one, don't be childish, and do bring proof if you make such hush and unjust accusations.

Sith
eRomanian Ambassador

Titu Maiorescu Escreveu:
Sith Escreveu:Admins never ever in their lives helped eRomania and this is the last time I will state it.

Actually, they admitted to help us a bit, but only once. That is, back in 2007, when they decided erepublik needed Moldavian Republic. But that's all, and I am totally supportive of all your other points in question.

Justin Tyme Escreveu:We'll hold you to your word on that pledge of no political takeovers, Sith. Hopefully Sweden has the same (lackof) intent.

anarquia Escreveu:
Your hypocrisy is disgusting. This is the embassy of Portugal in Germany. This is for our brothers from Germany to contact us. If you wish to contact the government of Portugal do it in our forum.

rastari Escreveu:
anarquia Escreveu: That's ATLANTIS tactics. Not PEACE ones. We don't play dirty. We NEVER made a takeover.

correction you have never made a successful take over. if you like we can talk about this else where, tell me where and I'll debate it there, but you cannot say that PEACE has never tried to politically take over a country because it is simply untrue.

I will not run away from any question. If you want to talk about something do it in the proper place. Do it here, I even quoted all of this: http://www.erepublikpt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2116&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a I will not repeat it again. If you are to coward to debate it it's up to you.

To all Germany citizens I'm sorry for the spam that they cause us in this very friendly embassy. The hypocrisy of some countries in unlimited. Fortunately you known that you can always count with us. I take advantage of this message to congratulate your strongly growing economy. I'm sure it will be one of the strongest in the eworld.
I hope that in the future we continue to teach a lesson against imperialism and tyranny to the eworld.

Best regards,
anarquia

source:
http://egermany.kienetz.de/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=179&start=0
anarquia
Caesar

Registado: 07 set 2008, 04:03
Highscores: 0

Re: Debate (German embassy)

Mensagempor anarquia » 15 jan 2009, 18:59

I shouldn't answer to any of the non German citizens. But I want to. And I will do it in the proper place.
I will now answer you all. I don't care if you don't read this. If you don't it just shows you how coward you are but we are used to it.
So Teh User, you say that UK supports an independent Germany... ARE YOU CALLING US STUPID? UK SENT TROOPS TO HELP SWEDEN!!!!
All members of ATLANTIS have made the commitment to be there. Priority is Schleswig-Holstein and I hope that every citizen feeling like a part of ATLANTIS do their share.
Hope to meet you all in the battlefield as proud soldiers and/or supporting your own the best way you can.

source: http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/germany-sweden-720531/1
We could give you much more proofs but we don't need. And yes we known that UK sent troops to Sweden.
If you say that you didn't send any troops you are betraying your alliance! just like you did in Argentina. If you say that you sent you are a liar and you don't want a free Germany.

Sith,
No I'm not a propagandist spreading anything. Like you can I see I was writing directly to our friend citizens in Germany. If you can read the title of the topic it says "GERMANY EMBASSY". And I said that I wouldn't answer to anything from others then German citizens in that topic. Can you read that part too?
and I will not answer you. If any German citizen asks me anything I will be very glad to answer it. Any PEACE citizen is welcome too.

So you want to talk about history of the game? We can do that but can you? Do you want to talk about recent history?
eRomania has no intention to make a political take-over in eGermany, that I can assure you. Please bring proof if you state something, if not it's considered a lie. Are you lieing?

Do you known a country called RUSSIA?!?!? DO YOU KNOWN RUSSIA? yes that's right the country that YOU ROMANIAN TOOK OVER! yeah even you admit it. PROOFS? do you have any doubt that if we had the clue that you are so coward that you needed to take over a country just to conquer it we wouldn't do anything about it? we had no proofs. we didn't do anything about it. But known we known how coward you are and we known that your word means nothing. Just like the entire eworld and even your own pseudo alliance.

Admins never ever in their lives helped eRomania and this is the last time I will state it
Is that a joke? right. Ask to every citizen of the eworld what they think about that. HEY even better ask Romanian citizens. Even they admitted.
Actually, they admitted to help us a bit, but only once. That is, back in 2007, when they decided erepublik needed Moldavian Republic. But that's all, and I am totally supportive of all your other points in question.

Of course it would be a nonsense for you to admit the whole truth. You don fool anyone. We KNOWN that admins help Romania. Proofs? omg they are so many. I'll just post one link this time. It says it all.
http://blog.erepublik.com/erepublik-1-year-party-in-romania/
Imagem
Yes, you are vulnerable (PEACE members) because you aren't organized
Is that another joke?!?!? WHO HAD A 150K WALL IN RUSSIA???????? who lost all the battles in Russia? oh yeah that's right it was ROMANIA! organization? no sorry we have secrets we won't tell you how we are organized. But hey... talk to Argentina ex-ATLANTIS pseudofriend. They sure have LOTS to talk about ATLANTIS and ROMANIA organization!
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/a-letter-from-me-to-atlantis1-722267/1

We'll hold you to your word on that pledge of no political takeovers, Sith. Hopefully Sweden has the same (lackof) intent.
Unfortunatly Romanian words are meaningless but yes we hold them that's the only words we got. But don't worry we are are PEACE we are not like FAILTANTIS. I known you known it.

I could keep answering you all but my time is limited and I prefer to waste it with our friendly and true allies like Germany.
anarquia
Caesar

Mensagempor rastari » 15 jan 2009, 20:37

[quote="anarquia"]So Teh User, you say that UK supports an independent Germany... ARE YOU CALLING US STUPID? UK SENT TROOPS TO HELP SWEDEN!!!!

the euk sent troops because it was a PEACE attack on Sweden, nothing to due with Germany's independence and everything to do with getting your tanks ranks up before the new rules on the 28th. If the Germans had got the consent of the Swedish like the Danish have then I'm certain that the euk would not have had a problem with it.

WHO HAD A 150K WALL IN RUSSIA???????? who lost all the battles in Russia? oh yeah that's right it was ROMANIA! organization? no sorry we have secrets we won't tell you how we are organized.

they won the wars in Russia and the ones they didn't where decoys it was probably one of the best examples of a smooth takeover of a country, their planning was flawless.
rastari

Registado: 15 jan 2009, 18:25

Mensagempor Arthk » 15 jan 2009, 21:43

oh my dear sweet god, a full pack of walls of text :shock:

Yes, you are vulnerable (PEACE members) because you aren't organized

I did lol at this :>
Imagem
Arthk
Plato Wanna be

Registado: 24 jun 2008, 15:01

Mensagempor anarquia » 15 jan 2009, 23:11

when eindia tries to get their regions back from eiran if we send some soldiers to help eiran we are going to say too that it has NOTHING TO DO WITH INDIA INDEPENDENCE of course nothing at all.

they won the wars in Russia and the ones they didn't where decoys it was probably one of the best examples of a smooth takeover of a country, their planning was flawless.

oh yes they own wars. ok they own the first battle. THEY LOST ALL THE OTHERS all with more then 100k wall.
planning?!?! you call takeover a country planning? why they did wars and lost many resources fighting? that's simply stupid. THEY DID THE TAKEOVER BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER AND KICKED THEIR ASSES.
we could takeover Romania if we wanted to. But PEACE doesn't play dirty.
anarquia
Caesar

Mensagempor rastari » 16 jan 2009, 03:52

anarquia Escreveu:when eindia tries to get their regions back from eiran if we send some soldiers to help eiran we are going to say too that it has NOTHING TO DO WITH INDIA INDEPENDENCE of course nothing at all.

oh yes they own wars. ok they own the first battle. THEY LOST ALL THE OTHERS all with more then 100k wall.
planning?!?! you call takeover a country planning? why they did wars and lost many resources fighting? that's simply stupid. THEY DID THE TAKEOVER BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER AND KICKED THEIR ASSES.
we could takeover Romania if we wanted to. But PEACE doesn't play dirty.

fist of all there are no plans to get any regions back at the moment and if we did it would be with there agreement, and if taking over a country is so easy then why has peace always sucked so badly at it? and if you look at the countries with the most active pop and least likely to be a target for political takeover it's Romania. Romania fought the whole of peace on there own and won they have Russia, you can't say that you won because it is simply untrue.
rastari

Mensagempor Sith » 16 jan 2009, 13:57

I didn't read everything that you wrote because it is a to huge wall of text in every post, but I did read in diagonal. Breast your self for yet another wall of text :D

Now, thank you for your initiative to talk about this, it will be entertaining.

rastari Escreveu:WHO HAD A 150K WALL IN RUSSIA???????? who lost all the battles in Russia? oh yeah that's right it was ROMANIA!

anarquia, why did the Portuguese government made you an ambassador when you lake basic strategy and diplomacy? WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE THIS? TO YOU ENJOY SCREAMING? IS THIS THE WAY YOU WANT TO HAVE A DIPLOMATIC AND POLITICAL CONVERSATION? DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SCREAM BECAUSE NONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU?

Now that we got that straight, lets talk about that quote. Remember the 100k and something wall in Russia in the Northern Region that we attacked and 7 of the strongest PEACE countries were fighting from home? Do you? We took it down. ALLONE. Remember that.

As rastari said (I do thank you for your intervention) the rest of the regions were decoys. Surely you know the meaning of the word decoy. At least I hope so. Since the begging of wars/fights starting from the Stone Age and (surprisingly or not) until today tactics and strategy are the ones that decided the faith of a battle. And now you will say "BUT YOU ARE COWARDS!!!!11 THATS NOT A WAY TO FIGHT A WAR!!!!11 YOU MUST STAND THERE AND FIGHT!!!!11" Sure, we did fought, and we did it flawlessly. But the way you understand what a war or a battle is is just like two people with clubs hitting each other in turns and the first one that get unconscious looses. Wow...

Could I remind you of the battle between David and Goliath? The small one (who didn't seen that he can take a giant out) defeated him by using strategy and tactics. But in our case we were Goliath and we took David out.

I think that you will never be a commander of any army as you cannot see the tactic in it.

anarquia Escreveu:THEY LOST ALL THE OTHERS all with more then 100k wall.
planning?!?! you call takeover a country planning? why they did wars and lost many resources fighting?

Really? You don't evan know... Do you know how much resources PEACE used to get all the walls to 100k? Do you know how many resources did we spend not trying to get the wall down? Now make a math and figure that out.

Now, as an alliance, there is no need to hide behind the finger, PEACE is more organized then ATLANTIS, but as individual nations there are is lake of organization, as is in some ATLANTIS nations. But my respect to n3m0 and Indonesia, worthy adversaries, and people that know how to play, enjoy the game, realize that this IS a game, and always offers us a playing ground.

anarquia Escreveu:Admins never ever in their lives helped eRomania and this is the last time I will state it
Is that a joke? right. Ask to every citizen of the eworld what they think about that. HEY even better ask Romanian citizens. Even they admitted.

Of course it would be a nonsense for you to admit the whole truth. You don fool anyone. We KNOWN that admins help Romania. Proofs? omg they are so many. I'll just post one link this time. It says it all.

I will explain what Titu Maioresc mend with that. In RL the Republic of Moldavia is a communist country and as any communist countries (except China) are being excluded from the capitalistic world. The barely have representation in an on-line game. IE Northern Korea. They are communists and are not in the game. Cuba, the same. China on the other hand is in the game. No simulation of the RL would be complete without Chine, you must admit. But this eRepublik was (as I heard) banned in their country because it promotes democracy.

The eRepublik team, the developers and the man that had the idea of this game, George Lemnaru, introduced the Republic of Moldavia in the game because some consider the people in that country romanians. Some Moldavians consider them selves also romanians, not moldavians. This is a very delicate situation because riots were started in the Republic of Moldavia because they asked for a unification with Romania. Of course the opinions whether they are romanians or not are questionable, as in many other countries. It would be just like adding Kosovo and Yugoslavia as 2 different countries and Yugoslavia would conquer it, as many yugoslavians consider it as part of their country. So they introduced the country in the game so that the Great Romania can be formed (presuming that romanians and moldavians that live in Romania will want to unify the countries), as it was before RL Romania had to give that land away to the Russians. Beside this, introducing Republic of Moldavia in the game (it was here since the beginning of eRepublik) never helped eRomania. I do not consider introducing a country in the game as helping us. The admins never changed a script, never added damage, never closed an eye in any situation for eRomania.

As you said, if I would ask any person in this game if the admins helped us most of them would say a huge YES!!!1 but they are wrong. It is just your stubborn attitude to face facts and a common human way to scream "cheaters" if something doesn't suits them. Every bug that affected the eWorld affected us to. It is just we are mature enough not to cry and whine about it. We felt bugs on our own skin as everybody else, we had articles written about it, were people (just like you) whined about them, but did not voted them. Why? Because we understood that if we did that we were going to be just like you. We had only one article that reached international, a article written by Smif, our president, to point out that more than half of our damage was going on the other side of the wall, although we were fighting on the right side. It was in the first battle for Northern Region, where Smif himself inflicted a damage of 8k. You can check it out if you want.

anarquia Escreveu:eRomania has no intention to make a political take-over in eGermany, that I can assure you. Please bring proof if you state something, if not it's considered a lie. Are you lieing?

Do you known a country called RUSSIA?!?!? DO YOU KNOWN RUSSIA? yes that's right the country that YOU ROMANIAN TOOK OVER! yeah even you admit it. PROOFS? do you have any doubt that if we had the clue that you are so coward that you needed to take over a country just to conquer it we wouldn't do anything about it? we had no proofs. we didn't do anything about it. But known we known how coward you are and we known that your word means nothing. Just like the entire eworld and even your own pseudo alliance.

I see no proof that we want to take over Germany here. Must be mistaken my friend :)

Nice picture by the way. If you look in the back there is a big guy in dressed in red that is looking behind his shoulder. He is Han Solo :D The admins have made trips in Indonesia for a eRepublik meeting there. They enjoyed it a lot. This game is about having fun, and at the eRepublik meeting you get to know your enemies and friends in person and at the end everybody is enjoying the time spent there. Even with your enemies which at the end become friends. Why? Because we understand this is a game, and perhaps those people are nice in RL, but in-game they play the role of a jerk. I don't know if you had these kind of meeting, but I hope so. It is a very pleasant experience. I hope some day there will be an international eRepublik meeting so that we all can get know each other better. Tensions disappear after these kind of meetings and new connections are build, people leave their differences aside and more and more people work together in-game and thus the ecountry begins to be unified and making it strong.

But back to your quote. You had no idea that we intended to take over Russia, but the other knew. I am not surprised that you did not knew that, because you barely know anything. The russians knew it, the indonesians were prepared to interfere, but the russians were not capable to organize themselves. Many people that were there helping Russia did not have nice words to say for them as they were not capable to organize themselves.

You consider this immoral? Yes, it is immoral. You consider this cowerdness? Yes you do, but it is not. It is a feature of this game, it is a common strategy implemented in RL, it is a intelligent thing to do, as it saves enormous resources. Don't believe me? Pick up a history book and read. We don't care what you think of our actions.

As in RL, the majority of the population are mediocre and the minority are intellectual. We do not seek approval of anyone for our actions. The minority of the eRepublik community understood our plan. They are the ones that matter. It was obviously that the majority would not agree to our methods, but the minority did, because it was brilliantly planed, and flawless implemented. They understood it.

About my tone in this debate, as long as you cannot have a decent behavior neither will I. You do not have what it takes to be a diplomat. I will repeat myself, you are a propagandist, not a politician. In every press there is an article about how great PEACE is. Most of you are propagandists, not diplomats/politicians. Please have a decent behavior and language and pretend to be capable to read a text and understand it. I do apologize to the Portuguese people for the way this debate is held, but your diplomat set this tone. I know we are in different alliances, are enemies on the battle field and eRomanians aren't liked in your country, but we can always have a decent conversation/debated arguing about our differences, for the sake of showing that we are mature. http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/gut ... --722053/1
Sith

Registado: 16 jan 2009, 11:51

Mensagempor Arthk » 16 jan 2009, 15:34

Please don't make me read this :_:

... stupid headache
Imagem
Arthk
Plato Wanna be

Mensagempor Sith » 16 jan 2009, 15:39

Sorry for that Arthk :D

You can read this like a book, a bit today, a bit tomorrow :D I know I would :lol:
Sith

Mensagempor anarquia » 16 jan 2009, 16:16

Sith Escreveu:I didn't read everything that you wrote because it is a to huge wall of text in every post, but I did read in diagonal. Breast your self for yet another wall of text :D

just shows how coward you are. trying to avoid questions and not answering.

rastari Escreveu:WHO HAD A 150K WALL IN RUSSIA???????? who lost all the battles in Russia? oh yeah that's right it was ROMANIA!

anarquia, why did the Portuguese government made you an ambassador when you lake basic strategy and diplomacy? WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE THIS? TO YOU ENJOY SCREAMING? IS THIS THE WAY YOU WANT TO HAVE A DIPLOMATIC AND POLITICAL CONVERSATION? DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SCREAM BECAUSE NONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU?

You don't have any moral to question about our internal government policies. But I guess they choose you because you are as liar and coward as they are.
There's no possible conversation with you because your words are simply meaningless. No one believes you, no one believes in Romanian words. Not even your pseudo allies. Ask ATLANTIS. Ask Argentina about it. And fortunately like Argentina, the rest of the entire world listen to me and believes me because we are not like you. We do not lie, we always do what we promise and we don't leave our allies alone by themselves.

Remember the 100k and something wall in Russia in the Northern Region that we attacked and 7 of the strongest PEACE countries were fighting from home? Do you? We took it down. ALLONE. Remember that.

yeah you own that, ONE battle that we give up on. it was part of our strategy. we let you spend spend lots of resources. The truth is that you had to takeover Russia nothing more then that. You are just a bunch of hypocrite cowards hated by the entire world.

As rastari said (I do thank you for your intervention) the rest of the regions were decoys. Surely you know the meaning of the word decoy. At least I hope so. Since the begging of wars/fights starting from the Stone Age and (surprisingly or not) until today tactics and strategy are the ones that decided the faith of a battle. And now you will say "BUT YOU ARE COWARDS!!!!11 THATS NOT A WAY TO FIGHT A WAR!!!!11 YOU MUST STAND THERE AND FIGHT!!!!11" Sure, we did fought, and we did it flawlessly. But the way you understand what a war or a battle is is just like two people with clubs hitting each other in turns and the first one that get unconscious looses. Wow...

Decoy? there's no decoys in erepublik. everyone can see where you are figthing. are you so stupid that you can't understand that?
you want to talk about strategies? the only strategy you got is based on takeovers. you don't have no honour. no one respects you no one believes you.
PEACE instead has the best tactics and strategies in the world and no I'm not going to tell you nothing about it.
You and your ATLANTIS allies sure have nice tactics like the French toast. Nice one.

Could I remind you of the battle between David and Goliath? The small one (who didn't seen that he can take a giant out) defeated him by using strategy and tactics. But in our case we were Goliath and we took David out.

Yes you can remember. Just remember French toast when ATLANTIS a much bigger and powerful alliance got asskicked by PEACE a much smaller alliance

I think that you will never be a commander of any army as you cannot see the tactic in it.

anarquia Escreveu:THEY LOST ALL THE OTHERS all with more then 100k wall.
planning?!?! you call takeover a country planning? why they did wars and lost many resources fighting?

Really? You don't evan know... Do you know how much resources PEACE used to get all the walls to 100k? Do you know how many resources did we spend not trying to get the wall down? Now make a math and figure that out.[/quote]
I won't tell you NOTHING about that. I won't tell you how much we spend. We known what we spend and I won't give you any clue about that. I won't reveal nothing about our strategy like you want! and yes I known how much we used to get 100k walls. We known exactly how much.

Now, as an alliance, there is no need to hide behind the finger, PEACE is more organized then ATLANTIS, but as individual nations there are is lake of organization, as is in some ATLANTIS nations. But my respect to n3m0 and Indonesia, worthy adversaries, and people that know how to play, enjoy the game, realize that this IS a game, and always offers us a playing ground.

Aw now you admit it? PEACE is more organized? let me tell you something. PEACE is more organized because ALL COUNTRIES IN PEACE ARE ORGANIZED otherwise it would be impossible DOH!.
And yeah we really enjoy to kick your ass and to irritate you with the truth that you don't want to admit or just denie. We enjoy being David kicking Goliath ass.

anarquia Escreveu:Admins never ever in their lives helped eRomania and this is the last time I will state it

I will explain what Titu Maioresc mend with that. In RL the Republic of Moldavia is a communist country and as any communist countries (except China) are being excluded from the capitalistic world. The barely have representation in an on-line game. IE Northern Korea. They are communists and are not in the game. Cuba, the same. China on the other hand is in the game. No simulation of the RL would be complete without Chine, you must admit. But this eRepublik was (as I heard) banned in their country because it promotes democracy.

The eRepublik team, the developers and the man that had the idea of this game, George Lemnaru, introduced the Republic of Moldavia in the game because some consider the people in that country romanians. Some Moldavians consider them selves also romanians, not moldavians. This is a very delicate situation because riots were started in the Republic of Moldavia because they asked for a unification with Romania. Of course the opinions whether they are romanians or not are questionable, as in many other countries. It would be just like adding Kosovo and Yugoslavia as 2 different countries and Yugoslavia would conquer it, as many yugoslavians consider it as part of their country. So they introduced the country in the game so that the Great Romania can be formed (presuming that romanians and moldavians that live in Romania will want to unify the countries), as it was before RL Romania had to give that land away to the Russians. Beside this, introducing Republic of Moldavia in the game (it was here since the beginning of eRepublik) never helped eRomania. I do not consider introducing a country in the game as helping us. The admins never changed a script, never added damage, never closed an eye in any situation for eRomania.

You don't have to put words in Titu Maioresc mouth he can speak freely for himself. This is the erepublikpt forum this is not erepublik were admins delete comments were we tell the real truth about admins helping you.
DEMOCRACY? do you known what that means?!?!? IT means you can choose! It means you can vote! it means if you want to be a communist you can be it! In real world democracy no one tells me that I can't be a communist. And that's a LIE erepublik is NOT banned in China. So stop being a liar. And even if it was what was the problem?!?! And if I want to be excluded from the capitalist country I have the right to choose I have the right to vote. People vote in Cuba and China you known? It's called DEMOCRACY.
MOLDAVIA?!? they add a country just to give you more population?!?!? and they don't help you? are you joking? And why they don't had like Egypt or something? it sure it has a lot more importance in a political simulator!
You said it. They introduced Moldavia to help Romania!

As you said, if I would ask any person in this game if the admins helped us most of them would say a huge YES!!!1 but they are wrong. It is just your stubborn attitude to face facts and a common human way to scream "cheaters" if something doesn't suits them. Every bug that affected the eWorld affected us to. It is just we are mature enough not to cry and whine about it. We felt bugs on our own skin as everybody else, we had articles written about it, were people (just like you) whined about them, but did not voted them. Why? Because we understood that if we did that we were going to be just like you. We had only one article that reached international, a article written by Smif, our president, to point out that more than half of our damage was going on the other side of the wall, although we were fighting on the right side. It was in the first battle for Northern Region, where Smif himself inflicted a damage of 8k. You can check it out if you want.

LOL it's a joke right? you even say that they help you and now you complain because bugs affected you? lol. WE make LOTS of articles saying the whole truth about bugs. No one believes in Romania why should we? you even admit that admins help you. No we don't cry and whine. We fight like in our battles. Even with bugs even being small we fight and guess what? We WIN. Even with admins helping you we can win. That's why you are so irritated. That's why your articles are never voted. Who in the world would care about a smif article? Just Romanians. No one cares about you. Not even your own alliance votes in your articles. Just put aside those Q9 weapons and come fight a fair war if you are not a coward.
anarquia Escreveu:eRomania has no intention to make a political take-over in eGermany, that I can assure you. Please bring proof if you state something, if not it's considered a lie. Are you lieing?

I see no proof that we want to take over Germany here. Must be mistaken my friend :)

Nice picture by the way. If you look in the back there is a big guy in dressed in red that is looking behind his shoulder. He is Han Solo :D The admins have made trips in Indonesia for a eRepublik meeting there. They enjoyed it a lot. This game is about having fun, and at the eRepublik meeting you get to know your enemies and friends in person and at the end everybody is enjoying the time spent there. Even with your enemies which at the end become friends. Why? Because we understand this is a game, and perhaps those people are nice in RL, but in-game they play the role of a jerk. I don't know if you had these kind of meeting, but I hope so. It is a very pleasant experience. I hope some day there will be an international eRepublik meeting so that we all can get know each other better. Tensions disappear after these kind of meetings and new connections are build, people leave their differences aside and more and more people work together in-game and thus the ecountry begins to be unified and making it strong.

OMG ok you have ONE Indonesian and now you are here with this message "just be friends" "having fun" BLA BLA BLA omfg that's pure hypocrisy. Admins just help you and you say it's ok. You don't play by the rules and you cheat. Who has those actions in-game can't be a god person in real life. In fact the opinion of the entire world in this game is that Romanians are not persons to be trust. That's what you achieve with that. Congtratz.

But back to your quote. You had no idea that we intended to take over Russia, but the other knew. I am not surprised that you did not knew that, because you barely know anything. The russians knew it, the indonesians were prepared to interfere, but the russians were not capable to organize themselves. Many people that were there helping Russia did not have nice words to say for them as they were not capable to organize themselves.

You consider this immoral? Yes, it is immoral. You consider this cowerdness? Yes you do, but it is not. It is a feature of this game, it is a common strategy implemented in RL, it is a intelligent thing to do, as it saves enormous resources. Don't believe me? Pick up a history book and read. We don't care what you think of our actions.

As in RL, the majority of the population are mediocre and the minority are intellectual. We do not seek approval of anyone for our actions. The minority of the eRepublik community understood our plan. They are the ones that matter. It was obviously that the majority would not agree to our methods, but the minority did, because it was brilliantly planed, and flawless implemented. They understood it.

You are full of jokes. If we could do something about it we would do it. Admins even invented a RETREAT button just for you ;) And hey admins said that during an impeachment to a president he couldn't press the retreat button. admins words and rules. But heck! you are Romanian you have no rules of course you can press it anyway!
Now I'm surprised you admit that you are immoral. Just proves our point. Brilliantly planed?! takeover? anyone can do that. any one can plan it. It's really easy to do it. There's no plan there's no strategy. Just cowardness and immorality. Feature in game? lol admins make the features that best suits the interests of Romania. we all known that.

About my tone in this debate, as long as you cannot have a decent behavior neither will I. You do not have what it takes to be a diplomat. I will repeat myself, you are a propagandist, not a politician. In every press there is an article about how great PEACE is. Most of you are propagandists, not diplomats/politicians. Please have a decent behavior and language and pretend to be capable to read a text and understand it. I do apologize to the Portuguese people for the way this debate is held, but your diplomat set this tone. I know we are in different alliances, are enemies on the battle field and eRomanians aren't liked in your country, but we can always have a decent conversation/debated arguing about our differences, for the sake of showing that we are mature. http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/gut ... --722053/1

Your tone is simply disgusting. Your behaviour is like ditactor. "be friends bla bla we are helped by the admins but no problem be friends have fun bla bla". No one falls for that. Propaganda? More then you do? it's kind of impossible. You even go to a forum and put your nose in other countries embassies! we don't do that. We have a thing called diplomacy. We don't go into our embassies forums in other countries just spaming around.
We have embassies in every country. We debate a LOT with ATLANTIS countries. We have many decent conversations. We really talk a lot. We talk more then you do. And they even blame you for not talking seriously. Your allies words.
Yes you do have to make an apologize and it's not just to Portugal it's to the entire eworld. You even have to apologize to your own alliance. And I already said it. There's no debate in a person like you but I just wanted to show the entire world how coward and hypocrite you are. And now I even have your own statement saying that admins help you. even you admit it. Thank you for that. It was just want I wanted.
anarquia
Caesar

Mensagempor rastari » 17 jan 2009, 01:45

anarquia Escreveu: We talk more then you do.

then why did PEACE back out of talks just recently then? and if political take overs are so easy then why do PEACE countries keep on failing at them? take Iran failing to take over Japan for example? you call it a cowards tactic, but PEACE use these tactics, so surely you're calling you're other PEACE nations cowards? and may i ask you a question what country is the current leader of ATLANTIS from?
rastari

Mensagempor anarquia » 17 jan 2009, 05:24

rastari Escreveu:
anarquia Escreveu: We talk more then you do.

then why did PEACE back out of talks just recently then? and if political take overs are so easy then why do PEACE countries keep on failing at them? take Iran failing to take over Japan for example? you call it a cowards tactic, but PEACE use these tactics, so surely you're calling you're other PEACE nations cowards? and may i ask you a question what country is the current leader of ATLANTIS from?

PEACE didn't back out of ANY talks. We don't fail at political take overs because PEACE doesn't make it. We avoided the takeover to Japan that was perpetrated by Romanian and some Iranian citizens. PEACE doesn't use those tactics. Your argumentation is absurd.
ATLANTIS has no leadership. It's just a mere formality, in practice it doesn't have any influence whatsoever in the overall actions. ATLANTIS shouldn't even qualify as an organization at this point. It's more like a group of countries with MPP's that don't even have the same interests.
anarquia
Caesar

Mensagempor Arthk » 17 jan 2009, 07:12

I did send PT anti takeover squad to Japan to help them. We did avoid that takeover :>

btw, this book keeps growing :|
Imagem
Arthk
Plato Wanna be

Mensagempor rastari » 17 jan 2009, 12:54

anarquia Escreveu:PEACE didn't back out of ANY talks. We don't fail at political take overs because PEACE doesn't make it. We avoided the takeover to Japan that was perpetrated by Romanian and some Iranian citizens..

it was Iranian citizens there was little or no Romanian involvement, unless the Romanians have suddenly learnt Iranian. and i don't think you're a position to judge the Atlantis leadership as I doubt that you know much about the inner workings, and as far as this PEACE is the less aggressive peace loving alliance, i can personally testify against that both alliances are rubbish and need to be disbanded or at the very least reworked. An alliance based purely on gaining power and importance rather than friendship is bound to fail which is why both alliances are on there last legs, PEACE being full of countries that where bullied into it and will therefore fall the hardest.
rastari

Mensagempor Sith » 17 jan 2009, 15:09

=)) =)) Dude, you are so funny =))

I see that you are not older then 12 years and don't know anything about your countries politics and intentions. Now that we found out your true age I will explain everything again as would I do it for a mentally challenged person. If you still don't understand you are either younger then 12 or sever mental problems or just don't have a capacity to concentrate on a message, on a information, incapable to understand a information and suck at researching for information.

rastari Escreveu:PEACE didn't back out of ANY talks. We don't fail at political take overs because PEACE doesn't make it. We avoided the takeover to Japan that was perpetrated by Romanian and some Iranian citizens..

What is it with you and not bringing proof? Prove it that Romanians where there. Prove that the Romanian government moved troops there. I dare you. If you don't bring proof you will look like 1. a liar, 2. a incompetent representative of Portugal ruining its name by making a twit ambassador so that everybody can see him, 3. just plain old stupid, 4. all three in one.

Which one will it be? ;)

anarquia Escreveu:PEACE didn't back out of ANY talks.

Now you really prove yourself to be incapable to make a small research regarding this situation. PEACE backed up at a peace talk... Surprised? I will not spend my time explaining this to you. You should have asked your president about that before writing something so stupid and irreversible.

rastari Escreveu:it was Iranian citizens there was little or no Romanian involvement, unless the Romanians have suddenly learnt Iranian. and i don't think you're a position to judge the Atlantis leadership as I doubt that you know much about the inner workings, and as far as this PEACE is the less aggressive peace loving alliance, i can personally testify against that both alliances are rubbish and need to be disbanded or at the very least reworked. An alliance based purely on gaining power and importance rather than friendship is bound to fail which is why both alliances are on there last legs, PEACE being full of countries that where bullied into it and will therefore fall the hardest.

Nicely said.

My dear slow minded friend anaraquia, you know why I know you are 12? Because you don't know meanings of words, you are hyper active, don't read, misunderstand (but I personally like to think you just can't understand nothing), you have no patients in dealing a situation, and you suck at pretending.

anarquia Escreveu: I didn't read everything that you wrote because it is a to huge wall of text in every post, but I did read in diagonal. Breast your self for yet another wall of text :D

just shows how coward you are. trying to avoid questions and not answering

WTF? (I will start using these puberty abbreviations so that you can follow me better) (oh, and BTW if you don't understand a word it's no shame in picking up a dictionary or googeling it)

It is again a proof that you are 12. Haven't I answered your questions? Am I not here making ENOUGH fun of you? Am I a coward and am I running away? Dude, did you read my 10 pages post some scrolls upwards? You like to make a situation more dramatic, isn't it? Try to show how big and important you are by using these words, isn't it? =))

anarquia Escreveu:the rest of the entire world listen to me and believes me because we are not like you.

Oh really, they listen to you? Good by world then..

anarquia Escreveu: Remember the 100k and something wall in Russia in the Northern Region that we attacked and 7 of the strongest PEACE countries were fighting from home? Do you? We took it down. ALLONE. Remember that.

yeah you own that, ONE battle that we give up on. it was part of our strategy. we let you spend spend lots of resources. The truth is that you had to takeover Russia nothing more then that. You are just a bunch of hypocrite cowards hated by the entire world.

Decoy? there's no decoys in erepublik. everyone can see where you are figthing. are you so stupid that you can't understand that?
you want to talk about strategies? the only strategy you got is based on takeovers. you don't have no honour. no one respects you no one believes you.
PEACE instead has the best tactics and strategies in the world and no I'm not going to tell you nothing about it.
You and your ATLANTIS allies sure have nice tactics like the French toast. Nice one.

From top to bottom:

- Can I call you Jack?
- PEACE didn't gave that region up because it had a border with Western Siberia, the region we where after, and didn't want to risk it. Maybe you personally gave it up, i don't know. But now I am positive that you don't know jack about the Portuguese strategy and tactics, neither the ones of PEACE. You are not involved in the decisions making of the alliance. And above all some PEACE officials where surprised of our fighting capacities. Don't talk if you don't know what you are talking about, I've told you this before. Ask your president if necessary, but don't talk about things you don't know. It makes you look stupid.... Oh what the heck, keep talking about things you don't know. It suits you better.
- There are no decoys in eRepublik? 12 year old... "are you so stupid that you can't understand that?" are you?
- Yes, PEACE has tactics, making a RW in Western Siberia thinking they can take it down.. wow... impressive. And you don't know them, even if you would ask nicely n3m0 do inform you he won't, because I think he can see that you are... not that bright :)
- About French toast: http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/133 ... --721843/1 In this article the truth is reviled about the French toast. I know you read it, don't believe proof when you see it => retard. Ask the admins if you don't believe it. Btw, Romania was involved in only 2-3 days of fighting in Sweden.

anarquia Escreveu:ALL COUNTRIES IN PEACE ARE ORGANIZED otherwise it would be impossible DOH!

Inform yourself better regarding your statement. You will be surprised :)

anarquia Escreveu:Really? You don't evan know... Do you know how much resources PEACE used to get all the walls to 100k? Do you know how many resources did we spend not trying to get the wall down? Now make a math and figure that out.
I won't tell you NOTHING about that. I won't tell you how much we spend. We known what we spend and I won't give you any clue about that. I won't reveal nothing about our strategy like you want! and yes I known how much we used to get 100k walls. We known exactly how much.

Snorr... So do I, so does ATLANTIS. And guess what, Romania spend less then PEACE. I know the numbers :)

Regarding admins helping Romania and putting words into Titu's mouth. Titu told me these things. If you consider that adding a country in a game is helping out be my guest. You just prove again that you are.... retard. And it was not about the population. The Republic of Moldavia is a communist country and aren't that free to explore democracy, so the game either is not working, either is working very bad in their country, so around... 10 RL Moldavian play this game from Rep. Moldavia.

anarquia Escreveu:DEMOCRACY? do you known what that means?!?!? IT means you can choose! It means you can vote! it means if you want to be a communist you can be it! In real world democracy no one tells me that I can't be a communist. And that's a LIE erepublik is NOT banned in China. So stop being a liar. And even if it was what was the problem?!?! And if I want to be excluded from the capitalist country I have the right to choose I have the right to vote. People vote in Cuba and China you known? It's called DEMOCRACY.

=)) =)) =)) Go home now!!!! =))

What grade are you in? Now really? I won't tell the admins that you are a minor :D

They vote in Cuba and China? They are DEMOCRATIC?!?!?!?!?!1 =)) You are so young my friend, or so stupid. Either way you lack some basic knowledge. Because you lack basic knowledge, basic communication skills, basic diplomatic skills and that you are uneducated I cannot have a proper dialog with you. You are uninformed to. I'm sorry, but you do not get borne with knowledge, with information, you gain it as you grow older. This is how I know you are just to young to have any official position in this game. I know you will not search if Cuba and China are democratic so I will post you here 2 links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba Oh, and democracy does not mean what you said. I don't wish to argue on that, because you might have some problems understanding it, being to young and all, but pick up a book, google it, ask your teacher or you parents. And search again if this game is not banned in China. Please do that. Again, you will be surprised.

anarquia Escreveu:No we don't cry and whine.

Really? In a war at least 2 articles are about bugs. Who do they belong to? PEACE countries.

anarquia Escreveu:OMG ok you have ONE Indonesian and now you are here with this message "just be friends" "having fun" BLA BLA BLA omfg that's pure hypocrisy. Admins just help you and you say it's ok. You don't play by the rules and you cheat. Who has those actions in-game can't be a god person in real life. In fact the opinion of the entire world in this game is that Romanians are not persons to be trust. That's what you achieve with that. Congtratz.

I really don't understand what you said there. I will try to "enlighten" you though. Romania plays by the rules. We know the rules. The rules are posted for anyone to see and read. But you seem to tard to read them. Do you know Han Solo? Inform yourself. I think because you couldn't understand what I wrote because... you cannot understand a message. Han Solo is not a Indonesian, neither admin. The admins went in Indonesia.

"Who in the world would care about a smif article?" Please check his last article. I believe 500+ people did. the_mihai? 800+ people.

"Admins even invented a RETREAT button just for you ;) And hey admins said that during an impeachment to a president he couldn't press the retreat button. admins words and rules. But heck! you are Romanian you have no rules of course you can press it anyway!" You say that we don't play by the rules? How can you say that if you don't even know the rules? Read them.

"Brilliantly planed?! takeover? anyone can do that. any one can plan it. It's really easy to do it. There's no plan there's no strategy." =))
Sith

Mensagempor anarquia » 18 jan 2009, 00:22

I don't have to prove anything to a liar like you. We known that Romanians were there. Of course by now you have deleted all the evidences. But I known what you are trying to do. You are trying to get any information about our Inteligence.
Yeah you insult me just to try to get some information. You just insult because you got no arguments. Bececause you known that we known the true.
But guess what, we are not like your stupid ALTLANTIS pseudo friends and we will not tell you nothing about our secrets. You don't fall in your cheap talk.
-Can I rate you?
-You are not PEACe you can't make any judgement about our strategies. And yes I'm very envolved in the decisions of the alliance, much more then you think. Your pseudo surprised was excepected by us. Your fighting capacites are a total joke. That's why you cowards had to takeover. I could say to you to do not talk about what you don't known to do not look stupid but you already prooved your stupidity.
You known nothing about PEACE.
-
de·coy (dkoi, d-koi)
n.
a. A living or artificial bird or other animal used to entice game into a trap or within shooting range.
b. An enclosed place, such as a pond, into which wildfowl are lured for capture.
2. A means used to mislead or lead into danger.
tr.v. (d-koi) de·coyed, de·coy·ing, de·coys
To lure or entrap by or as if by a decoy. See Synonyms at lure.
You didn't lure us. You didn't mislead us or lead us into danger. There are no decoys whatsoever in erepublik.
-PEACE didn't made any RW in Western Siberia. PEACE didn't fought in that battle.
-The envolvement of Romania in the French toast operation is considered a complete failure even by ATLANTIS itself.
Unlike you I'm very informed about what I talk.
Snorr... So do I, so does ATLANTIS. And guess what, Romania spend less then PEACE. I know the numbers :)

you fail ;) I WONT TELL YOU forget it ;)

Regarding admins helping Romania and putting words into Titu's mouth. Titu told me these things. If you consider that adding a country in a game is helping out be my guest. You just prove again that you are.... retard. And it was not about the population. The Republic of Moldavia is a communist country and aren't that free to explore democracy, so the game either is not working, either is working very bad in their country, so around... 10 RL Moldavian play this game from Rep. Moldavia.

You don't have any clue about what democracy is. In a democractic country if I want to have a communist economy I have the right to choose it. That's democracy. I'm very sorry that you can't understand a simple concept like that. You admit it that admins helped you. Now you denie it. Just proves that you are a liar. You lack of inteligence. You don't have the capacity to understand english. Really... go study. Educate yourself first before saying nonsense. You don't even known what democracy is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy http://www.whydemocracy.net
And no. Erepublik is not banned in China. Have you been in China and accessed erepublik? no? I HAVE. And I was able to play while I was in Beijin. So sftu with your lies. Do your homework. You can't fool anyone. Surprise us with something true that has any value to be said.
Romania plays by the rules? what you want now? Lists with hundreds of clones that were never banned? proofs of Q9 weapons or something like that? Don't you benefit from that? I known very well the rules. Even when the rules were not so clear I have discussed them with admins. And admins just make new rules just like Romania needs. Everyone knowns it. Be a bit smart, admit it at least. Ask the eworld what they think about Romania. Think a bit what you are doing to the image of real life Romania.
anarquia
Caesar

Mensagempor kill em all » 18 jan 2009, 22:47

That's ATLANTIS tactics. Not PEACE ones. We don't play dirty. We NEVER made a takeover.

Imagem
kill em all
Alexander the Great

Registado: 10 set 2008, 16:03

Mensagempor Arthk » 19 jan 2009, 00:43

@Kill em all enquanto eu estive neste cargo n houve takeovers da PEACE que eu tivesse conhecimento.

E normalmente costumo tar dentro dos assuntos :|
Imagem
Arthk
Plato Wanna be

Mensagempor Sith » 19 jan 2009, 11:12

@kill em all
=))

Again, from the top:
anarquia Escreveu:I don't have to prove anything to a liar like you. We known that Romanians were there. Of course by now you have deleted all the evidences. But I known what you are trying to do. You are trying to get any information about our Inteligence.

I'm sorry but you sound a bit paranoid, a bit "I know the key to the Theory of Conspiration!!!!1"

anarquia Escreveu:Yeah you insult me just to try to get some information. You just insult because you got no arguments. Bececause you known that we known the true.

Dude, read my post again, follow the steps I advised you to follow (like get informed) and breast yourself for surprises.

anarquia Escreveu:You are not PEACe you can't make any judgement about our strategies

One does not exclude the other. Yes I can make any judgement I want, freedom of speech and opinion.

anarquia Escreveu:And yes I'm very envolved in the decisions of the alliance, much more then you think.

I think you have proven the opposite, that you are NOT involved. I'm sorry but I cannot take you seriously when you deny some existing facts.

anarquia Escreveu:Your fighting capacites are a total joke

I really do hope that we could meat one day on the battle field. More likely we will see each other over the Atlantic then over the Pyrinians. And again I see that you are not involved in the PEACE administration.

anarquia Escreveu:I could say to you to do not talk about what you don't known to do not look stupid but you already prooved your stupidity.
- I have the impression I'm talking to Yoda...

Now, you don't say..

anarquia Escreveu:de·coy (dkoi, d-koi)
n.
a. A living or artificial bird or other animal used to entice game into a trap or within shooting range.
b. An enclosed place, such as a pond, into which wildfowl are lured for capture.
2. A means used to mislead or lead into danger.
tr.v. (d-koi) de·coyed, de·coy·ing, de·coys
To lure or entrap by or as if by a decoy. See Synonyms at lure.
You didn't lure us. You didn't mislead us or lead us into danger. There are no decoys whatsoever in erepublik.

Thanks for the definition. Now, evan with the definition in front of your eyes you can't tell? I really really hope that you are involved in the decisions of PEACE, but sadly you are not.

anarquia Escreveu:PEACE didn't made any RW in Western Siberia. PEACE didn't fought in that battle.

Are you sure? Now don't let your mouth talk before you think and check the battle history.

anarquia Escreveu:The envolvement of Romania in the French toast operation is considered a complete failure even by ATLANTIS itself.

You don't say? Romania represents 40% of ATLANTIS force, damage and fights. Check all wars where Romania was involved. If it's not 40% then it is 50%. It's not that I want to brag about it, but we are good. And if you say that ATLANTIS sucks etc etc look at the current situation in the world. Check the Gold flood that is going on. Both PEACE and ATLANTIS soldiers made Gold through exploits. But if look carefully and make a small statistic PEACE (let's not hide behind the finger), I mean Indonesia, used this exploit more. They evan had a Q5 factory that produced 1.000 weapons at 00:00 eRepublik time due to a bug. Some Romanians did some exploits to, I'm not going to hide that, they were never part of our army, never involved in the government decisions, never helped our country. They just wanted to have 1 billion Gold. And they reached it and got what they deserved some time ago.

anarquia Escreveu:Unlike you I'm very informed about what I talk

Again, I think you have proven the opposite.

anarquia Escreveu:Snorr... So do I, so does ATLANTIS. And guess what, Romania spend less then PEACE. I know the numbers

you fail I WONT TELL YOU forget it

Is there a question in my statement? No? I thought so.

anarquia Escreveu:You don't have any clue about what democracy is. In a democractic country if I want to have a communist economy I have the right to choose it. That's democracy. I'm very sorry that you can't understand a simple concept like that.

Please, don't talk if you don't know. It makes you look bad. We are having fun and all, but this is embarrassing for you. Democracy has no room for communism as they have some differences. In a democratic country the only economy that is present is the Market Economy. Now, depending on the different types of democracies we have 2 main directions: the liberal market economy and the social market economy. In example: USA has a liberal market economy, Sweden has a social market economy, Germany has something in between. The communist economy is a planed economy. That means that the Secretary of State (or president but most of them have a secretary of state) decide how much of what goods will be produced in a specific period of time (usually 5 years), regardless if it is enough, to much or to less. A economy, promoted by democracy, can never embrace this particular process. Why? In a democracy you have the right to produce as much as you want, what you want, for who you want, and basically you don't have that many restrictions, while the communist economy brings some restrictions.
Now, if you have a company and wish to apply the methods used in communist economy I would say that you are a bad manager and will go bankrupt.

anarquia Escreveu:You admit it that admins helped you. Now you denie it. Just proves that you are a liar. You lack of inteligence. You don't have the capacity to understand english. Really... go study. Educate yourself first before saying nonsense. You don't even known what democracy is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy http://www.whydemocracy.net

I have explained to you the exact meaning of Titus words. If you cannot put 2 with 2 together that's not my problem. Go study? Me? As it happens I do study politics, and I know a thing or two about it. Nice that you found what democracy is. To bad you didn't read it.

anarquia Escreveu:Romania plays by the rules? what you want now? Lists with hundreds of clones that were never banned? proofs of Q9 weapons or something like that? Don't you benefit from that? I known very well the rules. Even when the rules were not so clear I have discussed them with admins. And admins just make new rules just like Romania needs. Everyone knowns it. Be a bit smart, admit it at least. Ask the eworld what they think about Romania. Think a bit what you are doing to the image of real life Romania.

Are these rhetorical questions or do you seek an answer? I think I will answer them so we can a thing clear:
yes, nothing, i would like to see them (not that I don't say that clones have been made, they have, so did 80% of the eCitizens, nothing new), :)) we made that up to scare people :D, benefit from what?, no you don't you whiner, the rules where there for everybody (if you are referring to the Retreat Button then - again - you are not in contact with PEACE. Indonesia used the button in the war with Argentina. Ask before you say LIAR!!!!!11), the eWorld (as I said) is filled with not so bright people, whiners, children, sore loosers, cry babies and will always complain if they loose, if they were to stupid to open their eyes and look around, always complain if someone is better then them, basically if they suck.

Let us draw some conclusions:
- you are indeed 12 (probably it is not the exact age but still a minor) as you did not denied it
- lack basic knowledge (they vote in Cuba and China because they are democratic)
- lack basic information ("PEACE never made a take over", "PEACE didn't back out from any talks", "PEACE gave up that region", "no we don't cry and whine" etc)
- lack basic intelligence ("there are no decoys in eRepublik")
- propagandist ("I want you to known that PEACE is aware of the intention of the takeover attempt to Germany by Sweden and/or Romania")
- ignorant ("that's not proof", "stop spreading lies")

If you do have any questions I will be right here waiting. If you feel offended in any way then I am pleased with myself. I wanted to let you talk as much as you wished to see how far can you go. I have reached my conclusions on a very solid ground. Now, let us cut the crap, you are not involved in any official decision making of your country nor of PEACE Alliance. Unlike you, I have checked. So any thing you say has no official back-up. All the things you have said represent your own opinion and thus have no importance. I have heard that you are a cool guy, but you don't show it here. Your loss showing people your true self (see conclusions).

I am sorry for this circus, but I had no one to talk to.
Sith

Mensagempor anarquia » 19 jan 2009, 13:30

you are paranoid. You denied the truth. You don't have moral to make any judgement. I will not tell whatsoever you the level of my involvement ;) we will not reveal any secrets like you would like. I hope never meat, its disgusting. Yoda at least had some intelligence, we can't tell you the same about you. Even with definitions in front of you, you still denies the truth. I'm sure what I. PEACE did not make any RW in Western Siberia-
Romania represents 40% of ATLANTIS force, damage and fights.

ALL your allies say the opposite. ALL your allies blame you for your lack of support. Thank you for that btw ;) We all known how gold exploit worked. We all known that Romanian started using it since day one of v1. We all known that Romanian used it a lot more. Even admins admit it. Read some articles. Don't denied it. It's pathetic. We known that Romanian government is directly involved in the gold exploit problem. Unlike you I talk about what I known and what about what I'm sure. I could say to you to don't talk about what you don't known because it makes you look bad. But you really look very bad right now, even at your allies eyes. You really should ask them. In a democracy you can have de economy you like. If you weren't so stupid you would realise that the economic model of a country has nothing to do about democracy. And there are many types of democracy. Much more then just two. Again. Don't talk about you don't known. It's pure stupidity. In a democracy you can chose to have a planed economy. Which means that people trough direct vote choose their leaders and their ideas and their economical model and if that model is a communist economy they by democracy has the right to choose it. Restrictions to production does not mean a limited democracy. Democracy means to choose. Don't try to teach us lessons about what you don't have any clue about. It's very pathetic indeed. If you study politics you are a very lousy student. Go study before replaying to this topic. Go find out what democracy is at least. It's really the basic.
Now you admit that you brake the rules to scare people? that's a complete nonsense. The only thing that scares in you it's your complete stupidity. Do you have any proof that states that 80% of the citizens made clones? not everyone is like you.
Again. I will not tell you my involvement with PEACE but I can tell you that the first person to press the retreat button was not Indonesia was Arthk that used in a Campeche battle. You don't even known what you are talking about. Now you just insult everyone because you known that you lost all your reason and because everyone knowns you are just a liar. Keep saying nonsense. No one will care about it. Keep crying like we care. You solid ground is just a bunch of crap. Just a full of biased information. Again. I will not tell you my involvement with peace. Really. stop trying. I will never tell you even if you keep insulting me everyday. I just makes you pathetic. The things that I state are purely based true and facts and on PEACE positions.
We all known that you just keep this circus because you don't have a real life. Really. Go get one. You are pathetic.
anarquia
Caesar

Mensagempor Sith » 19 jan 2009, 14:18

trolling

I have one word for you: COMPREHENSION (the capacity for understanding fully)

After you gain this ability we can talk.

Cheers,
Sith
Sith

Mensagempor anarquia » 19 jan 2009, 18:05

Keep the nonsense to yourself. No one can understand how you can be so stupid. No one wishes to talk to a liar like you. Don't you understand that? Everybody hates you don't you get it? Even your own alliance hates you? capiche? you are just a bunch of cowards cheaters and liars. That's what everybody understood at this point. Your words are meaningless. No one believes you. No one believes eRomania. Not even most of your citizens. I feel pity for you. It's a shame what you are doing to the image of real life Romania. You should be ashamed of yourself.
anarquia
Caesar

Mensagempor kill em all » 19 jan 2009, 20:04

anarquia Escreveu:Keep the nonsense to yourself. No one can understand how you can be so stupid. No one wishes to talk to a liar like you. Don't you understand that? Everybody hates you don't you get it? Even your own alliance hates you? capiche? you are just a bunch of cowards cheaters and liars. That's what everybody understood at this point. Your words are meaningless. No one believes you. No one believes eRomania. Not even most of your citizens. I feel pity for you. It's a shame what you are doing to the image of real life Romania. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Imagem
kill em all
Alexander the Great

Registado: 10 set 2008, 16:03

Mensagempor Sith » 20 jan 2009, 12:14

Dear Chewbacca, evan other people do not agree with you. You do have a small problem understanding. If you can point where was I lying I would be very happy to prove you that you are shamefully wrong. Or can you?

Imagem
Sith

Mensagempor anarquia » 20 jan 2009, 19:25

you don't arguments so you just insult now. Just proves the point. I'm not going to get lower into your level. pathetic.
anarquia
Caesar

Voltar para General

Quem está ligado:

Utilizador a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante